All students are invited to participate in Parkway’s third annual Science and Technology Expo to take place in the evening on Wednesday, March 29 at 6:00 pm in the gym.
Students are encouraged to explore a science or technology question or concept they are excited to learn more about and then prepare a model, demonstration or experiment and a project poster board to show/teach others about what they have learned.
- Students may work alone, with sibling(s) or friend(s), with parent permission.
- Guidelines for participation in the Expo will be explained to students during Media classes.
- A variety of books to borrow and research materials will be available to students in the Learning Commons for help in choosing a topic and conducting research.
- The work for these projects will be done at home.
- A completed Parent Permission form must be signed and return to the Learning Commons (one for each participant), no later than Friday, March 17.
- Free, mini one-day “Afters” workshops will be offered on March 20th and 21st (Monday and Tuesday). Registration is limited and offered on a first-come first-serve basis. A link to these workshops will be sent soon by the PTA.
More information is available by clicking on these titles:
Trifold Presentation Board Examples