Back to School
2023-24 Back to School ePacket
IMPORTANT INFORMATION and REQUIRED FORMS
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. The relevant forms must be printed, completed and returned to the school by Friday, September 8.
- School Bell Times
- School Handbook
- School Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Press/Publicity Permission/Denial Form
- Student Device Loan Form
The Student Device Loan Form: If your child is new to the District, please complete a Student Device Loan Form. This is an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
- Permission for Medical Treatment Form (Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment)
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to remain in school)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION and OPTIONAL FORMS
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.
- School Lunch Debit Account Form
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch/Free Breakfast for All Letter
- Free or Reduced Price Lunch Form
- Student Accident Insurance – Bollinger Specialty Group
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information.
- Greenwich Public Schools 2023-2024 School Calendar
- Greenwich Board of Education 2023-2024 Meeting Calendar
- District Closing/Emergency Notifications Overview
- Safety & Security Letter
- Health Curriculum Letter
- Attendance Policy Memo
- Elementary Birthday Celebrations
- Allergy Awareness Letter
- Bus Routes 2023-2024
☐ School Supply Lists by grade level